Friday, January 19, 2018

DIY Moon Sand!

I am always trying to find ways to keep the kiddos happy and busy while playing together and oh boy did I find the PERFECT activity for that! Moon Sand! Ever heard of it? I have, a couple years ago but I didn’t give it a try till today and I’m so happy I did!


This moon sand recipe is SO easy to make and it kept the kiddos busy for the longest time! It. Was. Wonderful! Plus is wasn’t too bad to clean up. I mean, yes there ended up being moon sand everywhere BUT this stuff is so easy to wipe off and sweep up that I didn't care that it got all over the kitchen table.

INGREDIENTS:

- plain flour
- baby oil (or any oil if you’re concerned with using baby oil)

DIRECTIONS:

Mix 8 cups of plain flour in with 1 cup of baby oil. We doubled our recipe to make double the fun! Ha!

How we played with our moon sand...

The boys made roads and drove their toy cars, monster trucks and tractors in it!


They scooped it into small containers and made sand “castles”!


They brought other toys to bury and then dig up!


Moon sand was a hit for my kids and we will for sure be making it again!

No comments :

Post a Comment