Saturday, January 6, 2018

Color Scavenger Hunt

I keep forgetting it's the middle of winter since there's barely any snow and the sun is shining outside! That is usually not the case here in Utah BUT I'm really loving it because it's getting us playing outside more! And we are sure planning on taking full advantage of days like these!

So today we had ourselves a little scavenger hunt at the park!


This color scavenger hunt is so fun and easy for the kids! Even my almost 2 year old help find some!

We used brown paper lunch bags and crayons for our scavenger hunt baggies but you could use anything you have on hand.

DIRECTIONS:

I got their baggies all ready by simply scribbling with different color crayons on each bag.
I then gave each kid their bag and had them scooter around the park searching for items that match the colors on the bag.
Easy Peasy!


My 4 year old was so excited he found something orange, but was a little disappointed he wasn't able to put it in his sack! ha!



I highly recommend this activity since it will keep the littles busy for awhile and it was so dang easy to put together! I'll wait for a true winter day to do this activity again indoors!



No comments :

Post a Comment