Thursday, July 6, 2017

East Homemade Watermelon Popsicles!

WOWZERS has it been HOT here lately!! And that's fine, I really don't mind one bit as long as I have a little something something to keep me nice and cool! My favorite go to in keeping me cool while watching the kiddos play outside is an ice filled cherry coke (with a straw ofcourse) AND a homemade watermelon popsicle.... ok, more like 5 of them!


These little beauties are to die for!! Seriously, it seems like my kids snatch them up and suck them dry before I have one! 

I LOVE how healthy they are and how dang easy they are to make! 

Watermelon Popsicles are definitely a favorite treat over at our house!

Here's water you'll need to make these yummy Popsicles...

- Watermelon 
- Blender
- Ice Cube Tray
- Wooden Popsicle Sticks

Instructions:

1. First, pick out a watermelon and cut it up into cubes to throw into a blender. Then blend blend blend!


2. Once all chunks are blended up, pour mixture into ice cube trays. 

3. Have the kids add popsicle sticks then pop the trays into freezer for a couple of hours.


These are SO SO easy to make and super healthy since we never add sugar to the mixture! It just doesn't need any added sugar in my opinion. 


Hope you give these a try and love them as much as we do!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment