Tuesday, May 9, 2017

DIY Fruit Stamping

If you're like me, you're always looking for fun kids crafts that can also double as cute home decor! I just love having my children's artwork hung all around my house, it makes me so happy looking at their little creations each day. AND I think it's really important to hang some of their artwork up, whether on the fridge or in a frame it doesn't matter. What matters is that they see their own artwork hung up and they will feel proud of it! 
Ok, so back to todays craft! This craft is so quick and easy for the littles to do AND will make really cute kitchen decor!

Supplies Needed:
- Paint (we used washable ones)
- Any Fruit (we used apples)
- Paper

Directions:
Cut fruit in half. Pour paint onto plate and dip fruit in it, making sure to get the paint all over the inside of the fruit.


Now time for the kiddos to stamp away! 

No comments :

Post a Comment