Sunday, April 16, 2017

Splat Paint Art Activity!

Ready for a crazy fun painting activity your littles will love! I've seen this activity floating around and I knew my kids would love it so I had to give it a try! And I'm sure happy I did because it was a blast! I mean, how could it not be when there's paint and rubber mallets involved?! I even took a few swings myself!


This activity can get quite messy and paint will FOR SURE go flying around everywhere so make sure you use washable kid paint and do this activity where you don't mind a mess!

SUPPLIES NEEDED:

- Washable kid paint
- Rubber Mallet
- Paper
- Cotton Rounds

STEP 1: Set out the paper for each kid and start placing blobs of paint all over the paper. You can do any size blob but the bigger the better, I think!


STEP 2: Cover each blob with a cotton round so your kids can't see what color is under them. It was fun having them guess what color was under each blob before swinging!

STEP 3: Now it's time to start smacking those cotton rounds to see what color is hidden beneath!


STEP 4: After they smacked all their cotton rounds its time to remove them and see the beautiful artwork underneath!



So cool huh?! Such a fun activity! And the boys loved their little masterpieces!

No comments :

Post a Comment