Sunday, March 19, 2017

Kid Friendly English Muffin Pizzas

Who remembers making these as a kid?! I loved these mini pizzas so so much when I was little! They remind me of when my older sister would babysit me because we would make these together. It was so fun making them together with all my siblings and then eating like 10 of them or until our tummies hurt cause they were SO DANG GOOD! 
Well, I had forgotten about these yummies till recently when I saw it pop up on my Pinterest feed. And oh boy was I excited to make them with the kiddos! These pizzas are so easy and take no time at all to make. Plus, it's always fun to see which kid is going to load the most stuff on top of their pizza! 


What you'll need to make English Muffin Pizzas:

- English Muffins
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Pepperonis (and any other toppings you like on pizza)
Directions: Preheat oven to 425 and line baking sheet with foil. Cut english muffins in half and smother in pizza sauce. Top with cheese and pepperoni and any other toppings you'd like. 



Check out this muffin!


Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese looks melty and the sides start to look crispy. 
Mmmmm cheese! 


My boys loved these and downed them like no other! So if you're looking for a meal your kids can help with AND they will eat, this is it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment