Saturday, December 2, 2017

DIY Jingle Bell Necklace

It's December and the Christmas season is here!! Oh boy Oh boy, do we love this time of the year in our family! Everything about Christmas time is so wonderful and magical to the littles and I LOVE seeing that excitement in their eyes!

I decided to start the holiday season off with these easy diy jingle bell necklaces!


These are so fun and a great craft project for the littles! My 5, 4 and almost 2 year old (and of course ME) love shaking them around while we all shake our booties in the kitchen to the Christmas music! This may be a new Holiday Tradition!

Here's all you'll need to make your own necklaces:

- Jingle Bells
- Red and White Pony Beads
- Colored Craft String

Directions:

STEP 1: I first measured then cut the string to the length I wanted to necklace to be. I would suggest making sure it's long enough for the kids to take on and off without needed to untie the string.

STEP 2: Next, the kids helped me clip clothespins onto one end of their strings. The clothespin worked as a stopper so that the beads wouldn't fall off while the kids were loading up the necklaces.

STEP 3: I gave each little 1 bell and lots of beads and they went to town loading up their necklaces!

STEP 4: Once they were done I tied off the ends and helped place the necklaces on them.

That's it! This was a very fun, easy and fast craft and the kids loved making them!

No comments :

Post a Comment