Thursday, November 22, 2018

Feed the Turkey Activity!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

I hope your day is filled with lots of Family, Fun and Food! If your'e like me and looking for something to distract the littles while you try to prepare for the festivities of the day, I've got the thing for you!

This easy DIY turkey counting game is perfect for toddlers and so quick to make!


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

- A see through container (we used this empty ground pepper container)
- Scissors
- Hot Glue Gun
- Construction Paper (orange, red and yellow)
- Googley Eyes
- Pom Poms (different colors and sizes)

INSTRUCTIONS:

So this is super duper easy. All we did was dust out our plastic container and then start decorating our turkey. I cut out all the turkey shapes and hot glued everything on.

Then have the littles start "feeding" the turkey with pom poms! So fun and kept my 2 year old busy for awhile!

No comments :

Post a Comment